DescriptionGlow size -economy and powerful
Glow power isn't the only option anymore.
The RCGF 10CC not only fills the displacement gap, but includes a beam mount to make the glow-to-gasoline upgrade drop-in fast and easy. custom & optimized pumper carb make the engine achieve better power,RCGF 10cc is starting ease and with top performance ,
it's attractive alternative to glow.and a solid buy for value and performance.
RCGF 10cc RE
- Type : 2 cycle piston valve type gasoline engine for airplane
- Displacement (cc) : 10cc (0.61 cu in)
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 1.08 in (27.6mm)*0.67 in (17mm)
- Carburetor : RCGF
- Ignition : DC-CDI (Computer Controlled auto advance, electronic ignition system)
- Power supply: 4.8-8.4V
- Maximum Output : 1.9 hp/1.4KW
- Requires: Gasoline, 2-cycle oil, ignition battery & propeller
- speed rang : 1800-12000rpm
- Gasoline-Version : Pre-mixed Fuel, 25-40 (Gasoline):1 (recommended : 30:1) (90% high otcane unleaded gasoline, Import gas into carbon fiber installations valves)
- Lubrication Oil : 2 cycle engine oil
- Propeller : 13*7 9800 rpm; 14*6 9000rpm (Standard Two leafs prop)
- recommended props : 13 x 6, 14 x6,13X8,13X7.
- Cooling System : Air Cooled
- RCGF engine package Includes: electronic CDI ignition, muffler, spark plug, gaskets, bolts, throttle arm extension & manual.
- Engine: 1.03 lb (468 g)
- Muffler: 1.4 oz (40g)
- Ignition Module: 4.1 oz (115 g)
- Total: Weight: 1.37 lb (623 g)
- Ignition Battery: 4.8-8.4 NiCd or NiMH, 6.6V LiFe or 2S LiPo pack
- Gasoline/Oil Mix: 30:1
- Replacement Spark Plug: 1/4-32 SIZE or equivalent
- Idle Speed: 1800 rpm/min
- Static Thrust:
- 8.38 lb (3.8 kg) @ 328 ft (100 m) altitude
- 7.94 lb (3.6 kg) @ 5,900 ft (1800 m) altitude