DescriptionGlow size —gasoline economy & ease!
Glow power isn't the only option anymore. The RCGF20CC SBM not only fills the displacement gap, but includes a beam mount to make the glow-to-gasoline upgrade drop-in fast and easy. A rear pumper carb simplifies installation and adjustment.
RCGF 20cc SBM is starting ease and top performance make the 20CC SBM an attractive alternative to glow and a solid buy for value and performance.
RCGF 20cc SBM
- Type : 2 cycle piston valve type gasoline engine for airplane
- Piston displacement Cylinder (cc) : 20cc (1.22 cu in)
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 1.3 in(32mm) x 9.5 in (24mm)
- Carburetor : RCGF
- Ignition : DC-CDI (Computer Controlled auto advance, electronic ignition system)
- Power supply: 6-8.4V
- Maximum Output :2.8HP /2.1KW
- Requires: Gasoline, 2-cycle oil, ignition battery & propeller
- speed rang : 1500-10500rpm
- Gasoline-Version : Pre-mixed Fuel, 25-40 (Gasoline):1 , Recommend:30:1
- (90% high otcane unleaded gasoline, Import gas into carbon fiber installations valves)
- Lubrication Oil : 2 cycle engine oil
- Propeller : 16X6 9200;16X8 8300rpm (Standard Two leafs prop)
- Suggested Propellers: 14x10, 15x8, 16x6, 16x8, 17x6
- Sparking plug: NGK CM6 Type
- Cooling System : Air Cooled
- RCGF engine package Includes: electronic CDI ignition, muffler, spark plug, gaskets, bolts, throttle arm extension & manual.
- Engine: 1.44 lb (654 g)
- Muffler: 2.1 oz (59 g)
- Ignition Module: 4.4 oz (125 g)
- Total: Weight: 1.84 lb (838 g)
- Ignition Battery: 6-8.4 NiCd or NiMH, 6.6V LiFe or 2S LiPo pack
- Gasoline/Oil Mix: 30:1
- Replacement Spark Plug: NGK CM6 or equivalent
- Idle Speed: 1800 rpm/min
- Static Thrust:
- 14.2 lb (6.4 kg) @ 328 ft (100 m) altitude
- 12.8 lb (5.8 kg) @ 5,900 ft (1800 m) altitude