RCGF Stinger 35cc SE
Convenience and power for quarter scale!
With the New RCGF Stinger 35cc SE you get the economy of a gasoline engine in the size of a glow engine.Electronic ignition provides the spark for fast starting.
Timing automatically adjusts for peak power throughout the rpm range.
And a made-for-flight design ensures the best power-to-weight ratio for performance.
|Type||2 cycle piston valve type gasoline engine for airplane|
|Displacement (cc)||35cc (2.13 cu in)|
|Bore x Stroke (mm)||1.53 in (39mm)*1.18 in (30mm)|
|Maximum Output||4.1 hp @ 9000|
- Carburetor : Walbro
- Ignition : DC-CDI (Computer Controlled auto advance, electronic ignition system)
- Requires: Gasoline, 2-cycle oil, ignition battery & propeller
- speed rang : 1500-9000rpm
- Gasoline-Version : Pre-mixed Fuel, 25-40 (Gasoline):1 , Recommend:30:1
- Lubrication Oil : High quality fully synthetic 2 cylinder oil such as Motul 800 2T 100% synthetic racing motro oil , Red line two-stroke racing motor oil , Stihl Ultra high performance 2 cycle fully synthetic engine oil etc .
- Suggested Break-in Prop: 19×8 (Standard Two leafs prop)
- Sparking plug: NGK CM6 Type
- Cooling System : Air Cooled
- RCGF Stinger engine package Includes: electronic CDI ignition, muffler, spark plug, gaskets, bolts, stand off,throttle arm extension & manual.
- Engine: 2.03 lb (923 g)
- Muffler: 3.4 oz (97 g)
- Ignition Module: 4.4 oz (125 g)
- Total: Weight: 2.52 lb (1145 g)
- Ignition Battery: 7.4V-14V NiCd or NiMH, 7.4V LiFe or 2S LiPo pack
- Gasoline/Oil Mix: 30:1
- Replacement Spark Plug: NGK CM6 or equivalent
- Idle Speed: 1800 rpm/min