RCGF Stinger 20cc TWIN
NEW RCGF Stinger 20cc Twin
20cc Twin cylinder engines are available now
Smooth operation — Smaller size, you can get more smooth fly experience. It’s small, powerful and easy starting. It’s your very good choice for small size twin cylinder engine
|Type||2 cycle piston valve type gasoline engine for airplane|
|Displacement (cc)||20.5cc (1.25 cu in)|
|Bore x Stroke (mm)||1.08 in(27.6mm) x 0.67 in (17mm)|
|Recommended props||15×8, 16×8, 17×6|
|Maximum Output||2.8HP /2.1KW|
- Distance from cap to cap is 173 mm / 6.81 in
- Carburetor : Walbro
- Ignition : Stinger DC-CDI (Computer Controlled auto advance, electronic ignition system)
- SPARK PLUG: M8(1/4-32)
- Requires: Gasoline, 2-cycle oil, ignition battery & propeller
- speed rang : 1500-8600rpm
- Gasoline-Version : Pre-mixed Fuel, 25-40 (Gasoline):1 (recommended : 32:1 for real oil, or 40:1 for synthetic oil)
- Lubrication Oil : High quality fully synthetic 2 cylinder oil such as Motul 800 2T 100% synthetic racing motro oil , Red line two-stroke racing motor oil , Stihl Ultra high performance 2 cycle fully synthetic engine oil etc .
- Break in Propeller : 16X8 (Standard Two leafs prop)
- Cooling System : Air Cooled
- RCGF Stinger Engine package Includes: electronic CDI ignition, muffler, spark plug, gaskets, bolts, throttle arm extension & manual.
- Engine: 1.63 lb (740g)
- 2XMuffler: 2.64 oz (75 g)
- Ignition Module: 4.94 oz (140 g)
- Total: Weight: 2.02 lb (920 g)
- Ignition Battery: 7.4V-14VNiCd or NiMH, 7.4V LiFe or 2S LiPo pack ( DO NOT use BEC, iBEC or uBEC)
- Gasoline/Oil Mix: (recommended : 32:1 for real oil, or 40:1 for synthetic oil)
- Replacement Spark Plug: M8 1/4-32 or equivalent
- Idle Speed: 1800 rpm/min
Second one I’ve purchased. Amazing. Smooth powerful dependable.
Nice product, I would recommend Stinger Engines for any RC plane project.
Oll the best.
Very smooth very strong running engine. So good I had to buy another one.
Delivery was fast. Engine runs very nice. I’m happy with purchase.