RCGF Stinger 20cc RE
Glow size：gasoline economy & ease!
Glow power isn’t the only option anymore. The NEW STINGER 20CC RE engine not only fills the displacement gap, but includes a beam mount to make the glow-to gasoline upgrade drop-in fast and easy. A rear pumper carb simplifies installation and adjustment.
NEW STINGER 20cc RE is starting ease and top performance make the 20CC RE an attractive alternative to glow and a solid buy for value and performance.
|Type||2 cycle piston valve type gasoline engine for airplane|
|Displacement (cc)||20cc (1.22 cu in)|
|Bore x Stroke (mm)||1.3 in(32mm) x 9.5 in (24mm)|
|Recommended props||14×10, 15×8, 16×6, 16×8, 17×6|
|Maximum Output||2.8HP /2.1KW|
- Carburetor : Walbro
- Ignition : DC-CDI (Computer Controlled auto advance, electronic ignition system)
- SPARK PLUG: NGK-CM6 type
- Requires: Gasoline, 2-cycle oil, ignition battery & propeller
- speed rang : 1500-10800rpm
- Gasoline-Version : Pre-mixed Fuel, 25-40 (Gasoline):1 (recommended : 32:1 for real oil, or 40:1 for synthetic oil)
- Lubrication Oil : High quality fully synthetic 2 cylinder oil such as Motul 800 2T 100% synthetic racing motro oil , Red line two-stroke racing motor oil , Stihl Ultra high performance 2 cycle fully synthetic engine oil etc .
- Break in Propeller : 16X8 (Standard Two leafs prop)
- Cooling System : Air Cooled
- RCGF Stinger Engine package Includes: electronic CDI ignition, muffler, spark plug, gaskets, bolts, throttle arm extension & manual.
- Engine: 1.37 lb (620g)
- Muffler: 2.08 oz (59 g)
- Ignition Module: 4.4 oz (125 g)
- Total: Weight: 1.75 lb (795 g)
- Ignition Battery: 7.4V-14VNiCd or NiMH, 7.4V LiFe or 2S LiPo pack ( DO NOT use BEC, iBEC or uBEC)
- Gasoline/Oil Mix: (recommended : 32:1 for real oil, or 40:1 for synthetic oil)
- Replacement Spark Plug: NGK-CM6 or equivalent
- Idle Speed: 1800 rpm/min
Fast shipping Thanks
Looks good might fly it this fall I will let you know.
Excellent product. I haven’t installed it into my plane yet but will soon. I k ow I will be satisfied based I. The reputation of the product itself.
Nice motor and products. Everything was quality fasteners and packing was done very professional. I am also a return customer purchased the 70cc twin. Thank you very much!