RCGF Stinger 20cc SE
Latest Design & Strong Power !Starting ease !
Glow size：economy and powerful
NEW ENGINE ,NEW Design,More powerful,Stronger material , More precision , More shining.
NEW RCGF Stinger 20cc SE is the latest design engine.
It includes a beam mount to make the glow-to-gasoline upgrade drop-in fast and easy. A rear pumper carb simplifies installation and adjustment.
|Type||2 cycle piston valve type gasoline engine for airplane|
|Displacement (cc)||20cc (1.22 cu in)|
|Bore x Stroke (mm)||1.3 in(32mm) x 9.5 in (24mm)|
|Recommended props||14×10, 15×8, 16×6, 16×8, 17×6|
|Maximum Output||2.8HP /2.1KW|
- Carburetor : Walbro
- Ignition : Stinger DC-CDI (Computer Controlled auto advance, electronic ignition system)
- SPARK PLUG: M8(1/4-32)
- Requires: Gasoline, 2-cycle oil, ignition battery & propeller
- speed rang : 1500-10500rpm
- Gasoline-Version : Pre-mixed Fuel, 25-40 (Gasoline):1 (recommended : 32:1 for real oil, or 40:1 for synthetic oil)
- Lubrication Oil : High quality fully synthetic 2 cylinder oil such as Motul 800 2T 100% synthetic racing motro oil , Red line two-stroke racing motor oil , Stihl Ultra high performance 2 cycle fully synthetic engine oil etc .
- Break in Propeller : 16X8 (Standard Two leafs prop)
- Cooling System : Air Cooled
- RCGF Stinger Engine package Includes: electronic CDI ignition, muffler, spark plug, gaskets, bolts, throttle arm extension & manual.
- Engine: 1.44 lb (614g)
- Muffler: 2.1 oz (59 g)
- Ignition Module: 4.4 oz (125 g)
- Total: Weight: 1.76 lb (798 g)
- Ignition Battery: 7.4V-14VNiCd or NiMH, 7.4V LiFe or 2S LiPo pack ( DO NOT use BEC, iBEC or uBEC)
- Gasoline/Oil Mix: (recommended : 32:1 for real oil, or 40:1 for synthetic oil)
- Replacement Spark Plug: M8 1/4-32 or equivalent
- Idle Speed: 1800 rpm/min
Great service and shipping was fast. I will be ordering again.
Great product got it on time. Great price.
very fast service
The one thing that would be helpful, especially to newer gas engine users such as myself, is diagrams for typical connecting of both the throttle, and more importantly the CHOKE, to servos inside the fuselage.