RCGF Stinger 70cc TWIN
New Engine,More Power
Smooth operator Give your sport aircraft the low-vibration smoothness and unique sound of a horizontally opposed twin!
the gasoline engine is designed for large scale aircraft.
it combines with excellent quality and reasonable price.
|Type||2 cycle piston valve type gasoline engine for airplane|
|Displacement (cc)||70cc(4.27 cu.in)|
|Bore x Stroke (mm)||1.53 in(39mm) x 1.18 in (30mm)|
|Recommended props||22×10, 23×8, 23×10,24X8,24X9|
- Carburetor : Walbro
- Ignition : Stinger DC-CDI (Computer Controlled auto advance, electronic ignition system)
- SPARK PLUG: NGK CM6 Type
- Requires: Gasoline, 2-cycle oil, ignition battery & propeller
- speed rang : 1500-8600rpm
- Gasoline-Version : Pre-mixed Fuel, 25-40 (Gasoline):1 (recommended : 32:1 for real oil, or 40:1 for synthetic oil)
- Lubrication Oil : High quality fully synthetic 2 cylinder oil such as Motul 800 2T 100% synthetic racing motro oil , Red line two-stroke racing motor oil , Stihl Ultra high performance 2 cycle fully synthetic engine oil etc .
- Break in Propeller : 23X10 (Standard Two leafs prop)
- Cooling System : Air Cooled
- RCGF Stinger Engine package Includes: electronic CDI ignition, muffler, spark plug, gaskets, bolts, throttle arm extension & manual.
- Engine: 3.32 lb (1508g)
- 2XMuffler: 5.36 oz (152 g)
- Ignition Module: 5.1 oz (145 g)
- Total: Weight: 3.98 lb (1805 g)
- Ignition Battery: 7.4V-14VNiCd or NiMH, 7.4V LiFe or 2S LiPo pack ( DO NOT use BEC, iBEC or uBEC)
- Gasoline/Oil Mix: (recommended : 32:1 for real oil, or 40:1 for synthetic oil)
- Replacement Spark Plug: NGK CM6 or equivalent
- Idle Speed: 1600 rpm/min
I bought my Stinger 70 twin from Joe. I have it in my Black Horse 90″ Corsair & it pulls the guts out of it with a 24X8 prop. Thank you Joe for a great & most powerful motor.
Look forward to my next Stinger engine
I Expected muffler as shown on the picture but delivered was detachable with teflon joiner
Great little engine. I am breaking it in now. Spoke with Joe on the phone and he was extremely helpful and knowledgeable.
Great motor. Better than DLE 60 twin. More friendlier to use